The Call for Abstracts for the 2nd International Conference on Energy Efficiency and Comfort in Historic Buildings ended on the 30th of September 2015.
If you have submitted an abstract, you should by now have been notidied of the review status. The full paper submission page is now open for authors who received a positive feeback.
The proposed themes were inclusive of, but not restricted to:
- Regulations and historic buildings: legal boundaries
- Preliminary assessment: identifying the boundaries
- Sustainable Interventions: between tradition and innovation
- Governance, management and participation: from design to day-to-day use
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing feedback
- Promotion, (e-)training and education